Single Entry Visa
- Only a single-entry is permitted for the duration of the visa.
- Valid for 3 months from the date it had been issued.
- Multiple entries are permitted for as long as visa remains valid.
- Valid for:
- Diplomacy (A-1) / Conventions/Agreements (A-3) visa status: 3 years from date of issue.
- Visa provided under multiple-entry visa Agreement: duration specified by an agreement.
- Visa provided for national benefit: duration specified by the Minister of Justice
- Visa Issuance Application
- Other documents as required by the applied visa status → Click here and check.
※ Submit with the certificate of visa issuance recognition if necessary
1. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note ICMLT Conference and the organizing committees of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by ICMLT Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, ICMLT Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICMLT Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.