All conference attendees are advised to register before Early Bird Deadline (registration before February 20, 2024) to receive a discount on registration. Any registrations made after the Early Bird Deadline will be required to pay “Regular” registration fees. Students must provide proof of current enrollment or ID to the Conference Secretariat through email.
The organizing committee for ICMLT will host the conference partially virtual for those who cannot attend.
||Early Bird-Registration Fee Before February 20
|Author Student/Conference Committees
|Presenter (presentation only)
|Listener or Accompanied Person
|One Day Tour (optional)
Author, or Presenter's registration includes: Publication Fee (only for author); Conference Proceedings, Conference Abstract, USB, Computer Bag, etc.; Lunch, Dinner and Coffee Breaks on May 25; 15 Minutes' Presentation Time;
Listener's registration includes: Conference Abstract, USB, Computer Bag, etc; Lunch, Dinner and Coffee Breaks on May 25; You are welcomed to download the registration form here and pay the registration fee via payment system. (Onsite payment is acceptable for listeners).
Accommodation is not included in registration fee, the delegates need reserve rooms themselves, we advise you reserve rooms as early as you can. Accommodation can be booked either through the hotel’s official website or through the many hotel reservation sites such as Trip.com, Booking.com, Agoda, etc.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
Notice: please take good care of your personal belongings during the conference, we are not be responsible for the loss of them.
1. Only the first author is student could enjoy student registration fee.
2. Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Additional Paper Fee (380 USD) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
3. The paper is limited within 8 pages. Additional page will be charged 50 USD per page.
4. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
5. Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as the listener.
6. One Day Tour is optional for all participants (on payment basis).